For the empty nester, the prospect of moving into a town home complex is often met with anxiety...
- What if I hate living in such close quarters?
- Condo fees are a waste of money.
- I'll never fit all my stuff in!
It's really about quality of life, isn't it? Take a drive through complexes you think might be to your liking. Drive through at 9 AM, 12:00 PM, 3:30 PM and 10 PM. You'll see first hand what is happening in the neighbourhood...
- Are there lots of little children playing in the playgrounds?
- Are the grounds in good repair?
- Is the complex in a neighbourhood you are familiar with?
- Is there enough parking?
If you decide, nope, you really would prefer a smaller home, then, that's ok too. At least you've investigated your options!
If we can help, please give us a call!