Why Should I List With You?
- Visit your home and take notes on the size, condition, and neighbourhood.
- Together, we will establish a price for your home in relation to the comparative neighbourhood home values (based, in part, on the sale prices of these properties). Also, price considerations are determined by the flow of buyers through the marketplace and the pressures of current financing.
- Prepare and discuss a marketing plan for your home. Since every home has its own unique characteristics, talking with you and finding out what first attracted you to the home is often what will again sell it. All plans will evolve as the marketing process begins.
- Coordinate the efforts of all those involved in the sale; you, lawyers, lenders, insurers, building inspectors, surveyors and movers.
- Thoroughly explain the same process. In any profession, there is industry jargon that sometimes appears to be meant to confuse, not simplify. When an offer is brought in, we will sit down and discuss it completely. By this I mean, what are all your options? How will negotiation techniques affect the outcome? Have your objectives changed since we first discussed our marketing strategy?
If we might be able to help, please reach out email@example.com, or 905-631-6363.
Thinking of buying? Please visit the For Buyers section on our website for a breakdown of the process!
Thinking of selling? Please visit the For Sellers section on our website for a breakdown of the process!